The following organizations, in and around the Tampa Bay Area, also provide support for LGBTQ+ people.
Other nearby PFLAG Chapters:
Other Local Support
(These groups are not affiliated with PFLAG Dunedin. Please click links for more information from each group):
- Ybor Youth Clinic: Provides health services for youth ages 13 – 24. YYC is a safe, comfortable, and nonjudgmental clinic..
- Lakeland Youth Alliance: A safe space for LGBTQ youth and their straight allies.
- Metro Wellness and Community Center (St. Pete and Tampa locations): Support groups for LGBTQA people, LGBTQA youth; genderqueer, non-binary, and gender questioning people; transgender support; HIV prevention, testing, and care; STI testing; Counseling; LGBTQ primary medical care.
- TransLifeMatters: Support groups and therapy groups for transgendered people and the family, friends, and spouses of transgendered people. In both St. Pete and Tampa.
- GLSEN Tampa (Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network): Mission – “We want every student, in every school, to be valued and treated with respect, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.”